Flow Chart

Want to enroll in Undergraduate Degree Programs

Want to enroll in Master's Degree Programs or Doctoral Degree Programs

Higher than bachelor's degree holder and want to conduct research under the guidance of supervisor

Want to study for 1 or 2 semesters as an Exchange Student

Want to participate in a few weeks Japanese Language Program / Japanese Culture Experience Program